"I know. I’m very hard to talk to. I realize that."
The Catcher in the Rye (via shrjbk)
“You can’t control the Universe. You are the water, not the rock.”
But actually, after a very long time, if it keeps going, the water will eventually shape the rock. You don’t realize it at first but it’s happening, it happens every second. Yes, you’re the water, but if you can’t see how you changed the universe, it doesn’t mean you didn’t.
You are what everyone needs in their life
be my best friend.
who’s the best at embracing their inner child?
Anonymous asked: How do i become a happier and healthier person?
• remove negativity ; friends, family, jobs, habits - anything that causes you to feel bad about yourself
• sleep more - aim for 8 hours a night for a week straight (you’ll love me so much)
• drink more - have a glass before every meal and sip a bottle throughout the day (1.5L p/day goal for a week)
• start exercise - even just a 15 minute walk three times a week, maybe a pilates class or bootcamp, let your body sweat a few times a week
• eat more plant based - increase your intake of fresh fruit and vegetables
• meditate - find your form of meditation (mine is yoga & breathing exercises)
• smile every day
• listen to your favorite song on repeat and sing out loud
• get excited about breakfast
• start saving for a holiday/special weekend
• clean out your wardrobe and donate old clothes
Decide to be happy.
im glad this many people have read this, I hope you all chose happiness